Graphics to show speed

Subject: Graphics to show speed
From: Ann Waterhouse <Ann -at- Crescendo -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:31:49 -0400

Good afternoon,

I am trying to create two graphics that will show speed and I'm at a
complete blank here. So, I'm hoping that someone out there might be able to
donate an idea or two. Here's the scenario:

Our software is used for dictation and transcription and its tool bar allows
you to increase and decrease the volume, go to the beginning of dictation,
go to the end of dictation, increase and decrease the speed of the dictation
and so on. The developer has come up with appropriate graphics for all but
increase and decrease speed. Does any one have any ideas? The graphics has
to be small enough so that it will not only fit in the documentation but
also fit on a standard Windows tool bar.

Any ideas would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ann Waterhouse
Senior Technical Writer
Crescendo Systems Corporation
5305 Notre Dame West, Suite 200
Laval, Quebec
Tel. (450) 973-8029 Fax. (450) 973-4449
ann -at- crescendo -dot- ca

This correspondence contains confidential company information intended only
for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by
another person is strictly prohibited.

"Important documents will demonstrate their vitality by moving from where
you left them to where you can't find them."