What we chose

Subject: What we chose
From: "Kim Forbes" <kim_portonova -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:10:56 -0000

Hello all,
About a month ago, I wrote asking for advice. We were going to choose a HAT, and I needed suggestions. Thanks for all the advice, and we have come to a decision. We chose RoboHelp. The reason: The Associate VP of Information Services wanted a not-to-expensive tool that could do XML. The marketing guy from RoboHelp said "We can do that." The marketing guy from ForeHelp, never responded.

On another subject, I also wrote about a month ago about a JAVA project that was unusuable-horrible. Someone mentioned learning JAVA might help the project along. Not only is it helping the project along, but I'm getting more respect and assistance from the programmers too. (bonus)
Kim