RE: future functionality

Subject: RE: future functionality
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:06:53 -0400

Exactly! I could attempt to flog the developers, but I don't have the
authority to push them into doing it, as I'm not exactly high on the food
chain.

So you did your job, even though somebody else didn't do theirs, and you get
the final result you want--working functionality that is appropriately
documented. Without actually being the bad guy. It's so cool!

Connie