RE: Visio 2002 Professional or Standard -- MS site for name

Subject: RE: Visio 2002 Professional or Standard -- MS site for name
From: "RUBOTTOM, AL" <ARUBOTTOM -at- SENSORMATIC -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:55:18 -0700

FWIW, there's a MS site devoted to promoting/explaining Visio at
http://www.shareyourvision.com ;
if you didn't get a mailer with a PIN, you can view/enter as "guest".
site includes Register option to request a Visio trial CD [in Standard or
Professional], & other doodah like win an iPAQ, a Kodak camera or a Bose
radio, if you're willing to give a name & address etc. ... yours or someone
else's perhaps?