RE: Technical Writing in the Movies

Subject: RE: Technical Writing in the Movies
From: "Cook, Jenise" <jenise -dot- cook-crabbe -at- pacificlife -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:14:26 -0700

Peter's question immediately prompts me to ask:

How many tech. writers on this list are (actively) involved with adult
literacy programs? (I, sadly, am not.)

I look forward to exciting answers.

Our profession involves hours and hours of creating usable documentation (in
all formats). How many of us are helping those who can't yet read our
creations to one day be readers and users of our products?

Jenise

BTW, loved "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon".

<<Opinions are mine, all mine; not my employers.
No, not one.>>