RE: Who else sings??

Subject: RE: Who else sings??
From: Hal Wrobel <hwrobel -at- toptier -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 23:09:16 -0700

Mostly I just lurk (really lurk, unlike the current co-respondee, bless him,
whoever he might be!) but I like this thread. I sing traditional Irish and
some Scottish, mostly unaccompanied. Started in bars in New York and from
their to pubs in Ireland, England, Israel, parties, festivals and jam
sessions, even performed for and with UNIFIL troops from Ireland in the
Middle East.
I have also been known to speak or fake it in three to seven languages,
depending on the quality of the fuel.

Hal Wrobel
Technical Writer
TopTier Software