If you were in my shoes, what would you buy?

Subject: If you were in my shoes, what would you buy?
From: "Kim Forbes" <kim_portonova -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:35:34 -0000

Hello all,

We are ready to write some web help. Many of our applications are now web applications, and we need a tool to facilitate writing on-line help. The problems are:
Our standard is Netscape 4.5 (nothing newer or older than 4.03), but we would like to have our documents available to users who use all browswers.
We would like to do pop-up windows.
So my question is, if you had to write on-line help that had to be viewed using Netscape, what would you buy? What is the best on-line help tool. I am leaning towards Robohelp (ehelp), but my boss wants to make sure that we buy the best tool.

What would you suggest

Kim Forbes
Technical Writer
Children's Hospital