thanks for the non-stick style advice

Subject: thanks for the non-stick style advice
From: leanne -dot- sanderson -at- us -dot- abb -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:13:34 -0400

Just wanted to say "thank you" to all those who offered advice concerning my
non-sticking style. I tried each suggestion, using a scientific method (one at
a time <g>) with no success. This did, however, give me the confidence to
proclain "it's not my fault!" I created a new style that is working
beautifully, and have moved on to other tasks. Thanks for confirming my
suspicions.

Leanne Sanderson
ABB Automation Inc.