RE: Useful resource on Web page design and usability criteria

Subject: RE: Useful resource on Web page design and usability criteria
From: "MMdeaton" <mmdeaton -at- mmdeaton -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:33:00 -0700

This site has been the subject of some discussion on the SIGCHI list. I
would appreciate hearing any comments people on this list have. I am going
to be doing my Builder.com article on the issue of usability standards and
uidelines for the July issue and would love to have some quotes.

Mary Deaton
Deaton Information Design
News and opinion at: http://www.mmdeaton.com