RE: Resume Writing

Subject: RE: Resume Writing
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:23:12 -0500

My previous employer made us update a corporate resume annually before our
reviews. There was a form we had to fill out with our information, and the
specific fields of the form made it very clear that the company did not have
much regard for writers because most of them did not apply to us, and there
were no specific writer-only fields.