FM Book to PDF print setting problem???

Subject: FM Book to PDF print setting problem???
From: cheri kelln <tekgrrrl -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:26:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,

I have looked through the archives and haven't found
anything. So, here I am. Have you ever seen the
following message?

"Print setting for color Black is inconsistent in
Chap1.fm. The book may not print correctly."

If so, do you have ANY idea how to correct it? I am
getting this error when trying to save a book as a
PDF. I guess it is stuck in our template (because I am
ok when doing files individually) and the guru is in
Ireland. So, just thought I'd ask!

If you click OK after you get this message (on all
files, in my case), your PDF is created but no colors
show up.

Thanks,
Cheri

Cheri Kelln-Smith