Re: Word97: x of y results in Page 1 of 1, Page 2 of 1, etc.

Subject: Re: Word97: x of y results in Page 1 of 1, Page 2 of 1, etc.
From: Joy Brady-Beer <joy_m_brady -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 04:48:45 -0700 (PDT)

This article from the Microsoft Knowledge base
explains it, and gives workarounds. One that will
work for you quickly is to switch views (from Normal
to Page and then back, for example, found under the
View menu)

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q164/5/48.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=page%20numbering&rnk=25&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=WRD97

--- Nancy -dot- Cartwright -at- radisys -dot- com wrote:

> I've searched the archives for Word Knowledge and
> anything on why Page x of y is not working.
> Any hints?

=====
Joy Beer
Technical Writer