RE: finding hidden text

Subject: RE: finding hidden text
From: "Michael Simoni" <msimoni -at- cmotor -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 16:00:25 -0700

Becca,

Recently I had to do something similar. I assume that you see the index
entries, but Find and Replace does not. Try the following:

On the Find and Replace dialog box click the Format button and select Font
from the menu. Word displays the Find Font dialog box. Look on the Font tab
under Effects. Select the Hidden check box, and click OK. Back in the Find
and Replace dialog box you should see Format: Hidden under the Find What:
text box.

If you were to clear the Hidden check box, the Find and Replace dialog box
would search for Not Hidden.

hth,

Michael Simoni
Technical Writer