RE: Help Workshop

Subject: RE: Help Workshop
From: "Glenn Maxey" <glenn -dot- maxey -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:56:33 -0600

There is no special version of the help workshop (HCW.EXE) for W2K.

If you have RH, then this exe is probably hanging around in one of its bin
directories. Do a search for it on your harddisk.

If you can't find it, there are other ways to get it. Ask and ye shall
receive.

Glenn Maxey
Voyant Technologies, Inc.
Tel. +1 303.223.5164
Fax. +1 303.223.5275
glenn -dot- maxey -at- voyanttech -dot- com