Re: TechComm

Subject: Re: TechComm
From: "Wendy Skains" <wendyskains -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 15:14:18 -0500

Funny you should mention this group... I just joined their list yesterday. Here's the scoop:

Send an e-mail to "list -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk", leave the subject line blank, key-in "JOIN TECHCOMM" and your e-mail address. They will send you two e-mails: a transaction report and a welcome message with all the general crud in it.

Subject: TechComm?
From: "Douglas S. Bailey (AL)" <dbailey -at- commandalkon -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:04:46 -0500

A while ago this forum spawned a child, named TechComm, or TC for short.
Does anyone know if it's still alive, and if so, what the subscribe address
is?

Thanks!

Doug

Doug Bailey