RE: Correct Usage

Subject: RE: Correct Usage
From: Doug Grossman <Doug -dot- Grossman -at- sas -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:51:16 -0400

I agree.

Except that I would also put whatever "whatis" is in quotes, and capitalize it if it's capitalized in the GUI, etc. This is to point out that there is actually something called that, and that it is available to the user's eye. The quotes are so that I don't need to use either italics, which I avoid, or bolding, which I avoid like the plague.