RE: Voice-over in online tutorials - opinions?

Subject: RE: Voice-over in online tutorials - opinions?
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:12:46 -0500

Some of SmartForce's CBT courses are now offered in "audio" versions (my
employer has the Office 2000 series available to employees in this format).
The only difference between them and the regular versions is that somebody
reads most (not all) of the text to you. They exclude the tests and the
pre-quiz questions from the audio, BTW. I tried one and hated it because
the audio track was much slower than my normal reading pace.