RE: Online Help Format for P&P: Anyone?

Subject: RE: Online Help Format for P&P: Anyone?
From: "Cook, Jenise" <jenise -dot- cook-crabbe -at- pacificlife -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:14:37 -0700

Thanks, I did read up on WebHELP in the help files earlier. It's a good
choice. For book publishing (on CD-ROM), I'm seeing more and more commercial
electronic books on CD in an online help format.

Our management sent us through Information Mapping's "Writing for the Web"
seminar, and we will be using that methodology along with what we admire
from www.useit.com (Jakob Nielsen).

Another P&P question for everyone: Are you given the chance to do any
usability testing? If yes, please share.

Thank you,
Jenise