Related Topics in RoboHelp

Subject: Related Topics in RoboHelp
From: jleer -at- ltc -dot- mv -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 6:37:59

I am writing some online help using RoboHelp HTML Help with plans for
outputting to WEbHelp. I inserted a Related Topics control and entered a
topic. Once I had completed that task, the Related Topics button was
displayed in the WYSIWYG editor, but without the labelling "Related
Topics".

I decided that I wanted to add more topics to the Related Topic control and
double-clicked on the button to display the pop-up for editing the topic
list. Nothing happened. No pop-up. According to Robohelp's Help, this is
how it's supposed to work.

I then, tried to view the topic containing the Related Topics button, and
got an error message something like this, "THis topic contains ActiveX
controls that may cause problems. Go ahead?"

Any ideas why I got this message, and what might be the problem with
editing the contents of the Related Topics control button?

By the way, I created a new topic and tried Related Topics button again and
got the same results.

Jon Leer

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.