RE: Robohelp HTML vs WinHelp

Subject: RE: Robohelp HTML vs WinHelp
From: "Rhonda Munster" <rmunster -at- ihug -dot- co -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:59:28 +1200

Mark

About 6 months ago I tried out as many help authoring tools that I could
find including RoboHelp. Luckily someone on the HATT (Help Authoring Tools
& Tips) list recommended HyperText Studio. It allows you to chose your
output target of HTML Help or WinHelp (or even HTML for websites). It is
very easy to use and the price is great at USD199 (or USD149 until the end
of May) for the Professional Edition. I use the multi-user Enterprise
Edition but the product is the same. If you want to check out an evaluation
copy it can be downloaded from http://www.olsonsoft.com. The support is
also excellent.

HTH

Rhonda Munster