Re: Business cards

Subject: Re: Business cards
From: John Cornellier <tw -at- cornellier -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:55:12 +0200

You are what you do.

I find business cards that are helpful are those that tell me what you actually do (tech writer), rather than how you wish to be perceived (information architect, etc.), or some representation of your position in the hierarchy (documentation supervisor).

On the other hand, these days it's quite common to see business cards with out any job title, just the name of the group to which one belongs, e.g. in your case "Aerospace Engineering".

John Cornellier

Build Contents, Indexes, and Search for Web Sites and Help Systems Available 4/30/01 at http://www.devahelp.com or info -at- devahelp -dot- com