Using material from other manuals in your own

Subject: Using material from other manuals in your own
From: Lorraine Kiewiet <lorraine -at- OakGroveSystems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:12:42 -0700

This subject was recently written about in one of the journals I read (STC
and Editorial Eye), or on Techwr-L or HATT. But for the life of me, now
that I need it, I cannot find it.

One of our engineers has verbal permission to use some chunks of
documentation from another vendor whose toolkit we are incorporating in our
product. So, we would like to simply reprint those chunks, since we know
that they are accurate and complete.

Does anyone out there remember seeing this article? Thanks!!

--Lorraine

lorraine kiewiet
technical writer
oak grove systems, inc.
2400 n. lincoln ave.
altadena, ca 91001
626.296.6403
lorraine -at- oakgrovesystems -dot- com
http://www.oakgrovesystems.com
Reactor5: eProcess Engine for the eXecutable Internet

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.