Re: TECHWR-L conference thread

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L conference thread
From: Kathy Jacobs <jacobskl -at- jacobs -dot- coxatwork -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:34:54 -0700

I will put in my two cents:

Having organized multiple training conferences for business and
volunteers, I can second this. A conference is as simple or complex as
the organizers choose to make it. Go for basic the first time, then
grow to more complex on repeats.

Also, having done several events here in Phoenix, I will tell you that
there are extreme discounts available June to August. The conference
centers need people in the hotels and will cut the minimum room
requirements if you have them cater at least one meal during the weekend.

Having put my two cents in, I need to put my money where my mouth is, so
count me in. Further, I am willing to help work on this conference as
needed, where ever it is held.

--
Kathryn Jacobs, BrainBench MVP MS PowerPoint
Get Certified at http://www.brainbench.com

Build Contents, Indexes, and Search for Web Sites and Help Systems Available 4/30/01 at http://www.devahelp.com or info -at- devahelp -dot- com