RE: TECHWR-L conference thread

Subject: RE: TECHWR-L conference thread
From: david -dot- locke -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:59:06 -0500

I've been to conferences that were simple. There were no alternative tracks
just a sequence of presenters. And, it turned out that some where over my
head. Others were fascinating. If you didn't want to hear it, you could step
outside.

The organizers did put a brochure together and contract with a hotel for a
room and a meal. The local community college brought their mobile lab out
and parked it out in front of the hotel. And, there was the registration
process.

That was the whole conference. It was one of the best ones I ever attended.

David

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.