Re: Meyers-Briggs, etc. and work (back OT)

Subject: Re: Meyers-Briggs, etc. and work (back OT)
From: "Laura Winkelspecht" <laura99 -at- execpc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:21:35 -0500

Our group at work recently took the MBTI "to get a better understanding of
each other." Not sure if it really helped, but it was sort of fun. I'm an
INTP.

There's a good personality type test based on the MBTI at
www.onlinepsych.com.

As far as working in something besides software, hardware, etc., I am a tech
writer who works in retail. Not too glamorous, but pays the bills and I do
get to write for a living. I document a lot of policies and procedures,
sometimes software and hardware (currently how to use PeopleSoft), sometimes
how to count the cash that comes into the stores every day.

Laura Winkelspecht
Technical Writer
ShopKo Stores, Inc.

Laura MacLemale said:

> I've been following this thread with interest, especially some of your
experiences with the results.

> Can anyone provide a URL for some of these types of tests? I'm curious
now...

> I think we may actually be doing the MB test in a group activity some
time, but I'm also interested in some of the other tests you've mentioned
regarding career paths.

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.