Re: ADMIN: Thanks!

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Thanks!
From: maryannshort -at- juno -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 8:15:48

Eric wrote
> Some interesting
> discussions about a number of sensitive/complex/
> potentially problematic issues are afoot,

Yeah ... who *is* this "Anon" at unknownidca -at- yahoo -dot- com who's suddenly
posing all these weighty questions? Has Eric disguised himself in an effort
to get us to ponder substantive issues? Or has Andrew turned over a new
leaf but doesn't want us to know that he's posting thoughtful messages that
don't start techwhirler riots?
Just kidding.
But really, these last two recent posts from Anon make me think they're
fabricated situations. This is fine; it's leading to good discussions. But
it makes me want to yank the curtain away.
Maryann

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.