Re: wpi.techwriting

Subject: Re: wpi.techwriting
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:49:37 -0400

On 04/05/2001 3:22 PM, Rick Henkel (rick -dot- henkel -at- channelpoint -dot- com) wrote:

>I've tried many different news
>servers, but none have included that newsgroup. Is there someone out there
>who subscribes to wpi.techwriting? If so, what newsgroup are you using?

My current news server carries it (provided by my ISP, but it's actually
a usenetnews.com server). Don't fret if you can't find it, though... the
entire collection of messages, going back to January, consists of about
25 messages from recruiters looking for writers, and a cross-posted
thread of humor that has nothing to do with tech writing.

So, while you could ask your ISP or news server admin to start carrying
the group, you probably shouldn't bother.

Hope this helps,
----->Mike

stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com -- AOL and AOL Instant Messenger:MStockman

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.