Re: IETM survey deadline - Help!!!

Subject: Re: IETM survey deadline - Help!!!
From: jkajpust -at- concentric -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:40:30 -0400

Rather than lack of interest, it's probably a lack of meeting your
requirements. I doubt that writing avionics manuals is all that
common these days and there are probably even fewer users of
them on this list.

To all the good people in this forum.

My dead line for receiving answers is April 15.

By today I received from this forum 0 responses. (But some
of you asked to
hear about the conclusions from the survey).

Jim Kajpust - Personal Responsibility - Personal Freedoms
Michigan - http://www.concentric.net/~jkajpust

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.