RE: Populated screenshots

Subject: RE: Populated screenshots
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:07:53 -0500

I like to use the names Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Diana Prince, and Hal
Jordan in my screenshots.

From: Foster, Willow

When circumstances require it, we add dummy accounts to the database. For
consistency, all fields that require input do have values in
them...including Name...and yes, we do use Jane and John Doe occasionally.