XML tools...

Subject: XML tools...
From: "A. R. Goldman" <argoldman -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 06:44:42 -0500

Greetings:

And thanks for the all the helpful replies to my last questions...

I'm currently learning XML, and wondered if this technology is yet broadly
used among technical writers...

I'm also interested in learning opinions about the various XML editors,
converters, and other miscellaneous tools... My main platform is the
Macintosh OS, and there is (as far as I can tell) very little XML software
available. I am planning on installing Linux soon, which should expand my
possibilities...

Any thoughts are most appreciated...

Thanks...

Abdurrahman Goldman