RE: Volunteer Work on a Resume?

Subject: RE: Volunteer Work on a Resume?
From: "Secara, Maggie" <MSecara -at- OMM -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:24:26 -0800

That's exactly what I do. I have been managing editor for the quarterly
magazine of a national organization, and a couple of other interesting
things related either to writing or management-type responsibility, and I
put them all in just that place with, oddly enough, just that heading. I
don't know if it has made any real difference, but I'm sure it has done no
harm. Just because you don't get paid doesn't mean it isn't real
experience.

Just my tuppence ha'penny

Maggie Secara