RE: PDF to RTF extraction (experience with Iceni's Gemini)

Subject: RE: PDF to RTF extraction (experience with Iceni's Gemini)
From: "Michele Marques" <marquesm -at- autros -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:21:46 -0500

sara -at- e-sim -dot- co -dot- il writes about favourable experience's with this plugin. I
was thinking that it might make sense for me instead of FrameMaker to RTF
conversion (yes, I am also linking into direct FM/MIF to RTF conversions).

I tried the demo, and found that all my text in Arial Bold (which are the
settings for a common character style) were appearing in Wingding Bold! When
I changed that text to Arial, I they were correct. I don't know if that was
a "feature" of the demo (to make results unusable until the product is
purchased) or if that is a weird bug.

Michele Marques
Technical Writer,
Autros Healthcare Solutions
marquesm -at- autros -dot- com

This material is intended for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary,
confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the material to the
intended recipient, you are notified that dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately via
e-mail and destroy this message accordingly.