RE: Learning Visual Basic - Books for beginners

Subject: RE: Learning Visual Basic - Books for beginners
From: "John Fleming" <johnf -at- ecn -dot- ab -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:35:49 -0700

Sarah,

The one I ploughed through last year was Que's "Special Edition Using
Visual Basic 6." While it can be a bit heavy at times, it is
thorough. And it will give you a bit of an intro to some of the
related programming tools like Visual Basic for Applications and
Visual Basic Script as well.

--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Alberta