Looking for Article in a Haystack

Subject: Looking for Article in a Haystack
From: "LeVie, Donald S" <donald -dot- s -dot- levie -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 05:26:37 -0800

I know this may be a real stretch, but I recently read an article that
addressed how one technical editor was using PDF rather than Frame (or Word)
files to distribute edited documents to her writers. She commented on how
the method preserved the integrity of the master file and the writers could
annotate the PDF with their comments (and she could do the same).

I'm not sure how old the article is...maybe a couple of years. I've turned
my office (at work and home) upside down and inside out and can't seem to
find the article.

Does this article sound familiar to anyone and would you happen to know the
source?

Thanks,

Donn Le Vie
Information Engineering
Network Communications Group
Wireless Communications and Computing Group
Intel Corporation