RE: Computer Technology Survey

Subject: RE: Computer Technology Survey
From: "McDonald, Guy A." <Guy -dot- A -dot- McDonald -at- usa -dot- conoco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:07:53 -0600

Gina Egeland [mailto:gre242 -at- hotmail -dot- com] writes:

I am pursuing a master's degree in professional writing at Elmhurst College
(Elmhurst, Illinois). As part of the master's program, I am working on a
research paper for my final, capstone project. My research topic is as
follows: 1) what are the effects of emerging computer technologies on
professional writers (i.e., people who write as part of their jobs), and 2)
how can writers respond proactively and reactively to these technological
changes?
-----------
John Hedtke is the moderator for an Emerging Technologies list. You can
contact John for the particulars at http://www.hedtke.com. The group John
moderates is quite active and a good source for the type of information you
seek.

Guy A. McDonald
Information Development Manager
Technical Information Architects, Inc.
7880 San Felipe Suite #200
Houston, Texas 77063
<mailto:gmcdonald -at- tiainfo -dot- com>
Direct 713.975.0081
Conoco office 281.293.6422
Fax 713.975.9812
Cell 281.935.0721