RE: reviewing: the saga continues

Subject: RE: reviewing: the saga continues
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:24:12 -0500

Maybe now would be a good time to cobble up a bit
of boilerplate that you could insert in front of
documents that DO pass through your clutches, on
the way out the door.

"This document written or edited by XYZ Corporation
Technical Publications Department, May 2001"

or similar...

Docs that haven't got your blessing aren't allowed
to carry it.

The first time somebody tries to slip one through,
and you storm down to the production warehouse
and black out a few hundred bogus claims with a
big felt-tip marker... or do the same with the
films just before the run goes to press... will be
the last time they try to pull a fast one.

Never mind. Just dreeeeamin' out loud. :-)

/kevin

[snip]