API Documentation

Subject: API Documentation
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <epubs -at- wwc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:23:36 -0800

I've just become aware of the need (at least in the SF Bay area) for technical writers who can document Application Program (or Programmer) Interfaces. Can anyone point me to of a good "how to" reference on APIs?

Thank you,

Marc

ePubs, Inc.

--
Marc A. Santacroce
Senior Technical Writer,

He stumbled home from Clifton fair,
With drunken song, and cheeks aglow,
Yet there was something in his air,
That told of Kingship, long ago.
I turned, and inly burned with grief,
That one so high should fall so low.

But he plucked a flower and sniffed its scent,
And waved it toward the sunset sky,
Some old sweet rapture through him went,
And kindled in his bloodshot eye.
I sighed, and inly cried for joy,
That one so low, should rise so high.

-unknow Irish Poet