RE: Help! PDF caught in loop in converting Word file (cross-post ed)

Subject: RE: Help! PDF caught in loop in converting Word file (cross-post ed)
From: "Kim McGarghan" <kmcgarghan -at- nssolutions -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:50:53 -0500

Hi, Mandy.

No, it never got as far as the hanging on Distiller. I, too, always have
that hanging on Distiller, and what I do is stop the process, then refresh
my view of the folder, and I see the .pdf file I can convert.

This was hanging in the headings and bookmarks section, and I've figured out
that it is at least partially being caused by my template having too much
embedded-table material. Thanks for the help!