template for Java development specifications?

Subject: template for Java development specifications?
From: Phoebe Minias <phoebe -at- MIT -dot- EDU>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:20:23 -0500

First, this is an extremely helpful resource. I'm new to all this so forgive me if I don't communicate clearly what I'm looking for. A team of developers in our organization are just beginning to work with Java and object-oriented programming to create forms. They need a model for development specifications, both for documenting screen development and the associated "beans." In the past they have had a template for documenting Oracle forms, but this is much more complicated.

I am more than willing to try to help them with this but wondered if anything already existed?

Thank you.