Re: Say ... Anybody See This ...(FrameM. cancellation)?

Subject: Re: Say ... Anybody See This ...(FrameM. cancellation)?
From: M Silverspring <vetalidevi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:11:49 -0800 (PST)

Every few years this rumor arises from the grave and
walks around a bit. Why would Adobe want to abandon a
product that most TW's use? After all, it's not any
worse than any of their other products: poor help,
byzantine features... And their help staff is kind of,
well, snooty.
I want them to provide cut and paste between MS Word
and Frame. When they do that, I'll be mollified.
Meanwhile, our department is going from Frame to MS
Word.
Ha! Take that, Adobe snootbuckets.
Martha the curmudgeon

http://auctions.yahoo.com/