RE: Teleproductivity

Subject: RE: Teleproductivity
From: AngieF1975 -at- cs -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 14:25:15 -0500

Luanne I agree with you.

I think many people are stuck on the 9-5 Mon-Fri schedule. If someone works less than 40 hours some people treat them like "part-timers" and as if they can't possibly be working more than those in the office.

Sometimes there are less distractions at home than in the "office," especially when one has a home office that shuts them out from the television, personal phone calls, and a view of their unkempt gardens.:-)
With less distractions comes more time to be productive and complete a task.

I'm sure there are people who are IN the office and do only 30 hours of work and 10 hours of talking, breaking, and extended lunches. There are exceptions to every rule.

Many have already said that it depends on the individual. I agree with them.

Angela