Miffed by BMP - thanks

Subject: Miffed by BMP - thanks
From: stops -at- qualum -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 2:39:3

Thanks to everyone on- and off-list who replied. In the meantime Jeremy at
Omni has replied, too, and explained that we can go ahead and use whatever
format we like in the printed version, but just make sure that an
identically named set of images is saved as BMP for use with MIF2GO.

So that's what we'll do. I'll also have a peek at Filtrix.

Rgds

- Jonathan Stoppi
The Tall Guy
Qualum