RE: Monitor shutting off

Subject: RE: Monitor shutting off
From: "Nolder, Kimberley" <Kimberley_Nolder -at- tvratings -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:10:13 -0500

The cable from my monitor to my computer is secure but I'll check all
others. In order to get my monitor to come back on I have to reboot. And it
is very aggravating because I can't see when I'm trying to save by using
Ctrl-S! Especially when I have multiple programs open. Oh and also, I
recently replaced my monitor because it was happening with the last one.
It's probably something stupid.

Thanks so much.
Kimberley