Webworks -- 2 versions on 1 computer?

Subject: Webworks -- 2 versions on 1 computer?
From: Katie Kearns <kkearns -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:03:11 -0800

I have a quick question that hopefully someone will know the answer to.

Is it possible to have multiple versions of webworks on your system at one time? Some of my group is about to upgrade to 6.0 from 5.x, and I wanted to make sure that out template will still work on both 5.x and 6.x. If I have to keep two versions of the template, I will, but it would really help to have two versions of the software at the same time!

Thanks,

-Katie

Sponsored by DigiPub Solutions Corp, producers of PDF 2001 Conference East, June 4-5, Baltimore/Washington D.C. area.