Software Usability

Subject: Software Usability
From: "bryan johnson" <bryan -dot- johnson -at- motoman -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:21:46 -0500

I document software products and have been asked by my manager to take a more active role in giving usability feedback to our developers. I thought I'd put some feelers out and see if there are seminars our college courses that would help me meet this objective. I've done some quick searches on the net but have not really found much of help. Most sites discuss web site usability, and while I am interested in this I really need more info on software gui usability.

thank you soooo much! This site has helped me professionally in more ways than I can count!

thanks again,

Bryan K. Johnson
Technical Writer
Motoman Inc.