A HAT for the Mac

Subject: A HAT for the Mac
From: Carter Campbell <campbeca -at- cadvision -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:43:43 -0700

Could anyone recommend a decent HAT for the Mac? I have to admit I am not that Mac software knowledgeable, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Failing that, does anyone know where I could get a fairly clear document on how to convert WebHELP to Mac Help? My understanding is that they are not that different, one needs only to "register" the help files with the main help engine (or something). If it is a document, I would prefer something along the mushroom level of experience.

Thank you in advance.

Carter

Carter Campbell
Technical Writer Type
campbeca -at- cadvision -dot- com
Calgary Alberta
Canada

Sponsored by DigiPub Solutions Corp, producers of PDF 2001 Conference East, June 4-5, Baltimore/Washington D.C. area.