Microsoft Project

Subject: Microsoft Project
From: "Cayenne Woods" <cwoods -at- purplevoice -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:10:34 +0000

I just installed this today and started using it, then saw this message. I have
to say, I like it a lot. It's easy to use and straightforward (so far) unlike
most MS stuff, for the fairly simple things I want to do. I'm someone who avoids
MS as much as possible, and I've been looking at loads of shareware products
that don't do what I want, but this does.

My job is lots of jobs, and I need a way to keep track of all the bits, so this
looks great for me. I don't think anyone else will look at what I do with it,
however, so it's not in my job description as such. But then I wrote my own job
description...

It'd be a different story if I had to use it and commit to times, I think.
Cayenne

This communication contains information which is confidential
and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). Please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication, or the information in it, is strictly
please notify us by email or by telephone (+44 20 8848 6644)
and then delete the email and any copies of it.

This communication is from Purple Voice Ltd., whose principal
office is at Dawley Road, Hayes, Middlesex, England.

checked for the presence of computer viruses.