RE: instructions

Subject: RE: instructions
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:55:00 -0500

Interesting,

Should I assume that there are many here who would propose that the Mac and
Cheese cooking directions include moving a chair to the stove to help
shorter chefs? Or, is the answer "it depends"?

The point is, we have to figure out who the audience is and then write the
directions. As far as Mac and Cheese cooking directions go, and given the
size of the box, I'd just describe how to cook the stuff, maybe in two
languages, and be done.

Just a thought. ;?P

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com