Re: instructions

Subject: Re: instructions
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 14:11:20 -0800

I agree. My rule for cooking was that the kids had to be able to look down on the stove with enough height allowed to prevent their face from being spattered. Absolutely NO CHAIRS or other devices.

Marilynne

At 09:12 AM 1/3/01 -0800, John Posada wrote:

--- Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com> wrote:
> I posted this at the bottom of one of my comment on Bad Page
> Design, but wondered about people's opinions.

My opinion is that a four or six year old should not be cooking on
top of a stove or working with boiling liquids from a microwave.
Helping an adult maybe, but then the adult would (should) know.

Sorry.

> Speaking of design, Kraft needs to work on their instructions for
> making Mac -n- Cheese. 2 10 year olds read the directions and
> followed them from "Top Of Stove" through to "No Drain Microwave."
> They had no IDEA that these were two separate

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer

Marilynne Smith
Sr. Technical Writer