RE: instructions begin again

Subject: RE: instructions begin again
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 14:54:09 -0600

Interestingly, the package I bought, which is aimed at a younger audience, warns that the finished product will be very hot. I wonder if the adult-oriented package says the same thing.

Hmmm... adult-oriented mac and cheese... there's a marketing idea...

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okcareertech.org/cimc

>>> John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com> 01/03/01 03:04PM >>>
I think someone had mentioned about their 7 year old who had a fire
in a pan, but thankfully, he was around to throw baking powder into
it (or something like that). That's fine..that's why they should be
encouraged to perform adult acts, but be supervised while performing
them. My problem with a 10 year old cooking is not that they know how
to cook....he should. Its whether he knows how to recover from
serious errors.